Manual on How to Purchase and Quickly Install EAInfoport
Installation of the EAInfoport Program
This description of commissioning the EAInfoport system assumes an ideal situation where the following applies:
- Recommended hardware requirements (processor, memory, disk) are met
- The operating system includes the pre-installed .NET Framework 4.7.1
- Windows 10 Fall Creators Update (version 1709)
- Windows Server 2016 (version 1709)
- MySQL database server with a schema in which the Enterprise Architect model is stored is available
- An ODBC data source is connected to this schema
- Enterprise Architect is installed by default
- Functional shortcut to a project created in Enterprise Architect with the Save as shortcut command
- Access to the Dataprojekt ftp server is permitted
The most convenient way to install EAInfoport and keep it up to date is to use InfoportLauncher. It is described in detail here. Here we will briefly show its typical use.
- Download InfoportLauncher.zip from http://en.eainfoport.cz/download-the-automatic-installer and save its content (a single file InfoportLauncher.exe) C:\EAInfoport\
- Run the program using the command InfoportLauncher.exe -version "* * * *"
- Wait a while for the launcher to download, unpack and install the EAInfoport system
- If everything goes smoothly, after a while EAInfoport will list that it is running and listening on the URL http://localhost:80
- Enter this URL in a web browser and you will be already in the EAInfoport environment. You will see the Configuration Manager page, with which you can set the parameters for the operation of the EAInfoport system.